1) Load List -If you have previously saved a session Clicking this will show the load list dropdown menu
Daz Files - Clicking this will just load the Daz file window (11) with the saved copy of your daz object files.
Saved Session - Clicking this will load the Daz file window (11) with the saved copy of your daz object files and also the missing file list window (10) with the saved results
Resume - Clicking this will do the same as clicking saved session but then it will continue testing the Daz files.
Re-Verify - Clicking this will do the same as clicking Daz Files but then it will Re-Verify all of the daz files inthe Daz file window(11).
2) Save List - Clicking this will Save the current session
3) Scan Contents - This is the first stage in the file verify preccess. when you click this DAI will scan your library folders and locate all of the Daz Studio object files. Once it has done this it will populate the Daz File Window(11) the a list of the files.
4) Hide Daz List - Clicking this will Hide/Show the Daz Files Window(11) and expand the missing file window(10)
5) Fix Mislocated Files - Clicking this will copy all of the files that were located in the wrong location to the correct location.
6) Mislocated - Clicking this will reload the missing file list but only show the Mislocated files.
7) Missing - Clicking this will reload the missing file list but only show the Missing files.
8) All - Clicking this will reload the missing file showing all files.
9) List Missing Files - Clicking this will start DAI testing all of the Files in the Daz File Window(11) and adding the results to the Missing file window.
10) Missing File window - this window shows all of the test results.
11) Daz File window - this window shows all of the Daz Object files that were discovered during the scan contents Process.
To begin the file verification process please do the following:
a) Click Scan Contents. (this can take some time depending on the size of your DAZ Library)
b) Once the scan has compleated, Click the List Missing Files Button(9). (This will take a lot longer than the previous step.The reason for this is because DIA is examinig each object file in the list and generating a list of its depndent files and locations where they sould be. Next it checks to see if the file exist in the correct location. If it is not found then it will see if the file exists somewhere else in your libray. If finds the file, DAI notes the location . If it cant find the file it marks it as missing. Once this process has finished the results will be displayed in the missing file list(10)
At this stage you can.
a) Click Save list.
b) Click Fix Mislocated files
c) Click Mislocated to reload the missing file list but only show the Mislocated files.
d) Click Missing to reload the missing file list but only show the Missing files.
e) Click All to reload the missing file showing all of the files.
f) select an item from the list and right click it to bring up the Missing files dropdown.
The following options may or may not be available depending on the status of the chosen item.
Search Internet - Clicking this will search for the selected file in your default browser.
Fix Item - This will only be available if the file has been located in the wrong location. Clicking this will copy the file to the correct location.
Find Product - Cicking this will cause Daz Auto Installer to search the internet for a core product that contains the missing file. If a product is located all associated filles wiil display the required product.
Open Folder - This will only be available if the selected folder actually exists. Clicking this will open the folder in windows explorer.
Open Folder -> Find Possible Match This will only be available if the selected folder actually exists. Clicking this cause DAZ Auto Installer to look in the selected folder for files with a similar name to the missing file.
Copy File Name - This will copy the missing file’s name to the clipboard so that you can do your own search for the file.
Copy Full Path - This will copy the missing file’s complete path e to the clipboard so that you can do your own search for the file.
Open Daz File Location - This will open the folder that contains the associated DAZ Object file.
Open Product Website - This will only be available if a search for product has been performed and there is a package name in the location columb. Clicking this wil open the associated products webpage in your default web browser.